If you don’t know about Telenor Balance Check Code then we let you know. When we talk about Telenor, it is a growing network with special packages and it has launched its operation in Pakistan in 2005. Telenor is reaching its peak with 45+million subscribers in Pakistan. Day by Day a million subscribers are growing more. Telenor is facing tough competition and stands out because of its amazing offers. Moreover, Telenor provides 3G and 4G Internet Packages with high internet speeds at affordable prices. No doubt, the company provides the best offers to facilitate its customers including SMS and Call Packages. In this post, we are going to tell all Telenor subscribers, how to check the remaining balance of your account with Telenor Balance Check Code.
If you are a Telenor Subscriber but forgot the Telenor Balance Check Code. Then don’t worry readers, here you will get all the details about USSD Code for subscription and its charges. In this article, we included the three options to be used to check the remaining balance, the first option is to check the remaining Telenor balance in your Telenor sim simply by following the main method of dialing a USSD Code and after a few seconds balance appears on your screen. The second option is to use the Telenor Balance Check Code via Telenor Handset and the third option is to use the Telenor Balance Check Code via My Telenor App.
Telenor Balance Check Code 2019:
Telenor Balance Check Code facility is available for all Telenor Prepaid / Postpaid subscribers. To check your Telenor SIM remaining cash credit, minutes, SMS, or internet MBs please follow the simple steps given below:
Package Name Check Price Subscription Telenor Balance Check Code (PAYG) Balance Rs. 0.20 (Excluding Taxes) Dial *444# Telenor Balance Check Code (PAYG) SMS Rs. 0.20 (Excluding Taxes) Dial *111# Telenor Balance Check Code (PAYG) Minutes Rs. 0.20 (Excluding Taxes) Dial *222# Telenor Balance Check Code (PAYG) Internet Rs. 0.20 (Excluding Taxes) Dial *999#
Terms and Conditions:
- Charges are excluding all taxes. Standard taxes would be applied to each transaction.
- Codes can be changed at any time.
- All Prepaid and Postpaid subscribers can avail of this facility including both, Djuice and Talkshawk users.
- Telenor’s Terms & Conditions apply and can be read at Telenor Official Website.
Telenor Balance Check with Telenor Mobile:
If you have a Telenor device/handset then you can easily check your balance through a given method below:
- Open “Telenor Services” Settings.
- Click on “Balance”.
- By following this procedure you will easily be able to check your current/remaining Telenor Balance.
Telenor Balance Check with My Telenor App:
Besides, Telenor Balance Check Code method, there’s another method to check your Telenor SIM Balance Online plus there are so many other useful services that Telenor subscribers can avail of such as Bill Payments, Online Recharge, Account Info, Usage Details and many more. To check your balance online or without dialing any codes, all you need to do is simply follow these easy steps:
- Go to My Telenor App (Play Store) OR My Telenor App(App Store).
- Install the App.
- After installing the App, Open it.
- Click on Quick Sign In with 3G/4G.
- Enter your Phone Number in the required field
- On successful Account Registration, you will now be able to see your Telenor SIM (Current Account Balance) on the main page plus you can do so many other things with My Telenor App just like we have mentioned above.